Saturday, July 29, 2006

Rambunction (That could be a word for it)

Who would've thought that I could hire 2 henchmen, who will remain nameless (Pita and Mathieu), and kidnap the Aussie of my choice? Via MSN!

I had hit the voice messenger button by accident during a convo with Pita. A few minutes later I heard his voice through my computer. After I recovered from the shock of hearing Pita in Ohio, and in my house for that matter, I ran up to my room to retrieve my headset. I don't remember the next 20 or 30 minutes because I was laughing really hard and I think I blacked out a couple of times. I'm just constantly amazed how easy it is to talk to you people (not "you people" like you would rudely say when addressing someone of a particular race, but "you people" as in Student Lifers as I assume you will be the only people reading this...if anyone reads it at all! According to some people I'm not missed. But that's mean - very, very mean.)

Back to it...Mathieu pestered Pita by saying, "The thing is, if you don't have a shower you'll stink."

Pita presented a disclaimer for the shower and sang "Hit Me Baby One More Time" by Britney Spears, which was odd because his voice is more appropriately set for the Backstreet Boys. Imitating Forrest - Forrest Gump he said, "I gotta pee," and was off to continue his momentary diva status in the shower.

Meanwhile, I talked to Mathieu (Initially pretending to be unenthusiastic, but suddenly becoming intrigued with my insane plan) and we decided on an innocent victim for my Friday night revenge. I decided it's revenge because I'm so bored I don't know what to do with myself, so SOMEONE MUST PAY! So here's where my ordinary Aussies become henchmen and make an appearance in the story. We thought about kidnapping Jim Rawson, but NO that would be too obvious. We needed a victim so distracted, so oblivious that the colour of orange juice would be a like breaking news.

ANNOUNCER: Will their plan succeed? Will Jennifah get the nonsensical revenge she is demanding and be able to sleep without feeling like Friday, July 28th was a complete waste?!

TO BE CONTINUED...

3 Comments:

At 7/29/2006 9:25 AM, Blogger Gloz said...

oh my gosh...what do u have in mind this time?


jim and joy are in sydney!

 
At 7/30/2006 2:48 AM, Blogger Mathieu said...

We are truly sorry, and hope you had more fun waiting for us to do something, than we did doing nothing and not being able to tell you.

Official apology here.

wow! There was a diaeresis in word verification just then (qÿmkdfh)! Is that allowed?

 
At 7/30/2006 8:12 AM, Blogger Pete said...

lol... "no.. backstreets back alrihgdgt"

I'm highly embarassed... hahahaa...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home