Monday, July 24, 2006

I have no idea how to use this page. So - just like the 2 years it took me to learn how to use myspace (which is not working at the moment - grr), I will have to take the time to learn this place.

I don't even know what I can say, or more importantly, who is going to actually care what I have to say. Maybe I will be entertaining enough in my vagueness that people will read my posts.

I would like to apologise (I prefer to use the proper English spelling now...I also like to use heaps of parentheses in posts and emails because I go off on tangents quite often when I'm actually talking to people) what was I talking about??? Oh yeah - I would like to apologise to those who I made fun of for eating vegemite. It is potent on its own, but I've found it's quite nice with some cheese and a bit of mustard. I still wouldn't cry if I never had to eat it again, but at least I won't have to waste a perfectly good jar of VITAMIN B!

I think this is sufficient for a first post. Be easy on the newbie - I'm not great at sharing my feelings and thoughts...except when I think I'm funny. But usually I'm not.

2 Comments:

At 7/24/2006 2:19 AM, Blogger Luke said...

I think it's great that Vegemite is not on your "Things to recommend to quarantine" list anymore :)

Welcome to blogspot!

 
At 7/24/2006 6:05 AM, Blogger Gloz said...

u'll have to eat the whole jar of vitamin B to get your ring! hahahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home